- Colorado rakes in $2 million from January’s marijuana sales
- House Democrats trying to force unemployment insurance vote
- Sen. Claire McCaskill to tackle sex assault at college next
- Judge’s order preserves NSA surveillance records
- Refurbished Pollock masterpiece goes on display
- Iditarod becomes mad dash for Nome
- ‘Burger King baby’ now seeks birth mom on Facebook
- Study: 2 percent of Americans have new hips, knees
- Friend: Pistorius shot gun out car without warning
- States wrestle with developing, restricting drones
Latest Japan Items
Residents from across Cape Cod are planning to converge on the Statehouse to call on Gov. Deval Patrick to help shut down the Pilgrim nuclear power plant in Plymouth.
Japan teenage ski jumper Sara Takanashi won her 13th World Cup of the season at Holmenkollen on Saturday.
The U.S. women's soccer team's two-year unbeaten streak ended at 43 games Friday with a 1-0 loss to Sweden and former coach Pia Sundhage at the Algarve Cup in Albufiera, Portugal.
Sydney FC scored three goals in the final 30 minutes to overcome a 1-0 deficit and beat their often bitter city rivals Western Sydney Wanderers 3-1 in Australia's A-League on Saturday.
Tsukasa Shiotani scored a last-minute freekick to give defending champion Sanfrecce Hiroshima a 2-1 home win over Kawasaki Frontale in the J-League on Saturday.
Jason Heyward went 3 for 3, Justin Upton drove in three runs with a single and a double, and an Atlanta Braves split squad tied the Miami Marlins 6-6 on Saturday in a game stopped after nine innings.
The man once lauded as "Japan's Beethoven" bowed repeatedly and apologized Friday at his first media appearance since it was revealed last month that his famed musical compositions were ghostwritten and he wasn't completely deaf.
City councilmembers from Honolulu and Nagaoka, Japan want to deepen their affiliation as sister cities.
Sweden eked out a 1-0 victory over the United States to end the American women's 43-game unbeaten run and deny them any chance of reaching the Algarve Cup final, which Germany reached on Friday after clinching its group.