- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
- Lee Rigby trial: Muslim who machete-hacked soldier calls it ‘humane’ kill
- GM ending Chevy sales in Europe to focus on Opel and Vauxhall
- Putin’s diplomats to U.S. busted for living high life off $1.5M bilked from Medicaid
- Happy Meal: Couple goes to McDonald’s, leaves with bag packed with cash
- Boehner: It took me 3 to 4 hours to sign up for Obamacare
- Oh my God! Costco lists Bible as fiction, Ron Burgundy memoir as gospel
Latest Japan Items
Kevin Garnett wore his affection for China's booming sportswear market on his back as the NBA star arrived in Beijing in August.
North Korean reclusive leader Kim Jong-il is visiting powerful ally China, possibly with his son and heir apparent, South Korean government sources said Thursday, ahead of a meeting that may settle Mr. Kim's succession.
Shao-Fei Huang's tiebreaking bases-loaded triple helped Kaohsiung, Taiwan, beat Chitre, Panama, 5-1 Wednesday night to reach the Little League World Series international final.
Ever since Rockstar Games' "Grand Theft Auto III" became a cultural phenomenon in 2001, rival studios have been trying to compete with crime epics of their own.
Contract manufacturers produce chips to the designs of others in giant factories. Their products go into practically all phones and many PCs, yet they're mostly unknown to their users. These are the world's three largest contract chip manufacturers, or foundries:
Islamist terrorists may exploit the chaos and misery caused by the floods in Pakistan to gain new recruits, the country's president warned Thursday — remarks echoed by a leading U.S. senator who said America would stand by its vital wartime ally during the crisis.
FIFA wrapped up a four-day visit to Russia to assess its potential to host the 2018 or 2022 World Cup, and warned on Thursday that construction of stadiums and infrastructure must begin immediately if the bid is successful.
Online coupon provider Groupon can cross two more countries off its global shopping list: Japan and Russia.
Billionaire media mogul Haim Saban has bought Paul Frank Industries Inc., the owner of the Julius monkey brand and other characters, for an undisclosed sum.