- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Latest Jared Cohen Items
Former four-star Maryland commit Jared Cohen announced via Twitter on Tuesday night that he has committed elsewhere. Details here.
Jared Cohen reopened his recruitment in late January after previously committing to Maryland. Now a report says he has trimmed his final list.
Four-star offensive lineman Jared Cohen decommitted from Maryland on Friday night. Why? He took to Twitter to explain.
Google Executive Chairman Eric Schmidt said Thursday it's up to North Korea to shed its self-imposed isolation and allow its citizens to use the Internet and connect with the outside world, or risk remaining way behind other countries.
Students at North Korea's premier university showed Google's executive chairman how they look for information online: They Google it.
Students at North Korea's premier university showed Google's executive chairman Tuesday how they look for information online: they Google it.