- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
- Iraq mulls law to let men marry 8-year-old girls
By David A. Clarke Jr.
Planning for the last attack doesn't make Americans safer
Topic - Jared Followill
Kings of Leon bassist Jared Followill and model Martha Patterson have tied the knot.
Kings of Leon bassist Jared Followill and model Martha Patterson are married.
Kings of Leon singer Caleb Followill is suffering from vocal problems and exhaustion, forcing the band on Monday to cancel its U.S. tour.
The Kings of Leon are promising a redo for their Dallas fans after canceling a show because their lead singer complained it was too hot to perform, leading other members to profusely apologize to the audience.
Heavy storms and scorching temperatures have failed to deter rock bands from performing at an outdoor stadium in St. Louis, but a bombardment of pigeon droppings proved too much for the Kings of Leon.
"Don't jump to conclusions guys," he wrote in a subsequent tweet. "We're not breaking up. BRB. Just got a text from Nathan..... Ummm.... Eesh. So about what I just said....... "
But Jared Followill also acknowledged the band has "internal sicknesses & problems" that go beyond dehydration.