- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Jared Leto
Jared Leto says that while his Oscar has led to new opportunities in Hollywood, he isn't overly concerned with the trophy itself.
It looks like actor and new Oscar laureate Jared Leto isn't quite on the same page with the bulk of his audience when it comes to the Keystone XL pipeline.
Comedian and "The Daily Show" co-creator Lizz Winstead said Monday that Jared Leto missed an opportunity during his Oscar acceptance speech by talking about the Ukraine crisis instead of "the trans community."
Show Bits brings you the 86th annual Academy Awards in Los Angeles through the eyes of Associated Press journalists. Follow them on Twitter where available with the handles listed after each item.
Perhaps atoning for past sins, Hollywood named the brutal, unshrinking historical drama "12 Years a Slave" best picture at the 86th annual Academy Awards.
Roughly half of Venezuela's TV audience was not able to watch supporting actor winner Jared Leto express solidarity with all the "dreamers" in Ukraine and Venezuela as he accepted his Oscar.
Actors Jon Voight, Martin Landau and George Chakiris all have one shiny, golden thing in common.
Jared Leto wins best supporting actor Oscar for "Dallas Buyers Club" .
"12 Years a Slave" rolled at the Spirit Awards, winning five awards including best feature at the annual independent film celebration.
Best supporting actor nominee Jared Leto let out his inner rocker - if only for a second.
Jared Leto wasn't just thinking about himself after winning the best supporting actor Academy Award on Sunday night - his thoughts veered from his mother, the populations of Ukraine and Venezuela and even the reporters who were covering his Oscar glory.
Best supporting actor winner Jared Leto was a hit backstage with reporters, especially after he shared his moment - and his award - with everyone.
Jared Leto says there's only one thing that gets him through the endless film awards season: A packed lunch.
Rock band Thirty Seconds to Mars wanted the announcement for their latest studio album to be out of this world. And that's where the album's first single debuted.
Lady Gaga won three prizes at this year's MTV Europe Music Awards on Sunday, claiming Best Female, Song, and Pop honors, just a year after taking the plaudits for best new act.