- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
Latest Jared Sullinger Items
E'Twaun Moore scored a career-high 38 points to lead No. 11 Purdue past No. 2 Ohio State 76-63 on Sunday, capping a week that saw the top four teams in the AP Top 25 lose a game.
Moments after Ohio State lost its first game of the season Saturday to Wisconsin, Buckeyes center Jared Sullinger posted on his Twitter account that a fan spit in his face.
As gaudy as that 22-0 record is for top-ranked Ohio State, the Buckeyes aren't thinking they possess a secret formula that no one else has.
At one point, early in most of Ohio State's victories this season, the realization has been driven home to the other team's defenders.
Jon Diebler matched an Ohio State record with nine 3-pointers, scoring a career-high 29 points and leading the second-ranked Buckeyes past Florida Gulf Coast 83-55 on Wednesday night.