- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Jared Items
The widow of a slain Ogden police officer is launching a support group for spouses and families of other Utah officers killed in the line of duty.
Rep. Jared Polis said Friday the key problem with health care right now is that illegal immigrants aren't included in Obamacare, and said part of the solution is to pass a bill granting them citizenship rights.
An Iowa couple with Mennonite beliefs has filed a countersuit against the Civil Rights Commission, claiming the state agency has no right to force them to host a gay marriage event.
Years from now, when its core audience of tweens has grown up, this bizarrely misconceived sci-fi romance will be gleefully ridiculed in dorm rooms and group houses. It will inspire drinking games. Its central narrative technique will go down forever as a cinematic “don’t.”
Dozens of students battled one another at a high school Wednesday in a racially motivated brawl between black and Hispanic students that left two injured and three under arrest, authorities said.
It's 3 a.m. Downstairs, kitchen cabinets are banging, someone is giggling, and there's the unmistakable ding of a microwave at work. Time was, Ellie Kirschenbaum would have stormed down the steps and given her children a piece of her mind. She doesn't do that these days, however, because she's not dealing with teenagers anymore; her son, Jared, and daughter, Amie, are 29 and 25, respectively.
It's hard to even recall how bleak things were at Ohio State seven years ago when Thad Matta took over as head basketball coach.