- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Jaromir Jagr
Jaromir Jagr has decided to remain with the New Jersey Devils for another year.
Travis Zajac of the New Jersey Devils took a lot of grief considering his scored the first of his career-best three goals just 12 seconds into a crucial game against the Florida Panthers.
Roberto Luongo got the best of his former goalie teammate yet again.
Jaromir Jagr isn't acting his age, and the New Jersey Devils are thrilled about it.
Now that Jaromir Jagr has 700 NHL goals in the bank, the future Hockey Hall of Famer is already setting his sights on his next big milestone.
Talk about Olympic hockey and many people mention the Canadians, the Russians, Swedes and Americans, the pre-tournament favorites, or even discuss players like Sidney Crosby, Alex Ovechkin, Henrik Lundqvist and Patrick Kane.
The snow was falling steadily outside, the crowd inside the Prudential Center was small and the offensively challenged New Jersey Devils were hosting the high-flying St. Louis Blues.
The Phoenix Coyotes gave Dave Tippett his 450th career victory with just the kind of game the coach loves: gritty defensive play, strong goaltending and a bit of resiliency.
New Jersey Devils veterans Jaromir Jagr and Martin Brodeur just keep summoning good hockey out of their 41-year-old bodies.
Adam Oates has either played with or coached four of the old straws that stir the New Jersey Devils.
Jagr has 681 goals and 1,007 assists in 1,391 career regular-season games with Pittsburgh, Washington, the New York Rangers, Philadelphia, Dallas and Boston.
The Boston Bruins acquired Jaromir Jagr from the Dallas Stars on Tuesday, hoping the 10th-leading goal scorer in NHL history can improve their shaky offense even at age 41.
The New York Knicks are close to getting back some sorely needed scoring punch.
Flyers forward Jaromir Jagr, who left the Winter Classic with a leg injury on Monday, has a mild left groin strain, and will miss seven to 10 days.
Mike Rupp scored two goals and Brad Richards posted the winner on top of a chilly baseball field, as the New York Rangers outlasted the Philadelphia Flyers, 3-2, in the Winter Classic on Monday at Citizens Bank Park.
"I bring a lot of pressure on myself," said Jagr, who thinks he can play better. "I want to be the guy. I want to be the guy who produces offensively. I still feel like I have enough talent to do that."
Jagr said it was a one-year deal.