- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Jarrett Jack
With slim hopes of avoiding the NBA's worst record, the Milwaukee Bucks are making the most of their late-season opportunity.
The Cleveland Cavaliers aren't ready to throw in the towel.
A chance to gain ground in the playoff race was there, until Jarrett Jack took it away.
The Cleveland Cavaliers found a way to shake off a horrid start to post another impressive road victory in their late-season playoff push.
The Dallas Mavericks spent most of Monday afternoon playing as if they had a point to prove. They spent the final minutes barely hanging on for a narrow victory.
The Golden State Warriors have been searching for a suitable backup to point guard Stephen Curry since veteran Jarrett Jack signed with Cleveland as a free agent last summer.
CLEVELAND (AP) — Cavaliers' starting All-Star point guard Kyrie Irving and his backup, Jarrett Jack, sat out Sunday's game against Indiana.
Cavaliers owner Dan Gilbert wondered what other moves general manager Chris Grant had in mind to improve Cleveland this summer.
David Lee went from Golden State's All-Star power forward and double-double machine to the Warriors' biggest cheerleader and strategic adviser during timeouts.
Chris Paul was scratched from a second-straight crucial game in the Hornets' quest to remain in the playoff hunt when he was ruled out from Wednesday night's matchup against the Dallas Mavericks.
Police in an Atlanta suburb say New Orleans Hornets' backup point guard Jarrett Jack has been arrested and charged with drunken driving.
Dion Waiters had 23 points for Cleveland, while Jarrett Jack added 21 and Tristan Thompson 18.
"They jumped on us early," said Cleveland's Jarrett Jack, who had nine points. "They dictated how this game was going to be played. We were playing an uphill battle all game."