- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
By returning to Christian roots, the nation can achieve greatness once again
Topic - Jarrett Lee
Wisconsin quarterback Russell Wilson one-upped Andrew Luck, padding his Heisman resume with a touchdown catch and No. 1 LSU crushed another SEC rival playing with a backup quarterback.
A grand jury reduced charges against Jordan Jefferson to a misdemeanor for his involvement in a bar fight and the LSU quarterback's suspension from the top-ranked Tigers was lifted soon after Wednesday night.
No. 2 looked more like No. 1 on Saturday night.
LSU quarterback Jarrett Lee can go a long way toward shedding the nickname "pick six" when the No. 12 Tigers invade the Swamp.
"With anything, any sport, or anything in life, you're going to have your ups and downs, but coach Miles has really done a great job of bouncing back," LSU quarterback Jarrett Lee said.
"We both bring something to the table," Lee said. "I think we'll need that against Florida."