- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
Latest Jarrod Lyle Items
On the practice putting green at Royal Melbourne preparing for his fourth round at the Australian Masters, Jarrod Lyle was where he thought he'd never be Sunday.
Two-time cancer survivor Jarrod Lyle made the weekend cut in the Australian Masters in his first event in 20 month.
When Jarrod Lyle returns to golf after a 20-month layoff at the Australian Masters, he expects some teary eyes on the tee. His among them.
Cancer survivor Jarrod Lyle will make his professional golf comeback at the Australian Masters in November ahead of a possible return to the PGA Tour.
Australian professional Jarrod Lyle has played 18 holes of golf for the first time in 14 months as he continues to recover from a second battle with leukemia.
The Sony Open is known for the royal palms that blow gently in the Pacific breeze, the endless ocean, the rolling surf behind the 16th green and along the 17th hole, and the lady on No. 9.
Tiger Woods was on the ballot when the PGA Tour began voting on its annual awards, but only in one category.
Australian golfer Jarrod Lyle says he has some hopes of returning to the PGA Tour in 2014 if he continues his current recovery from a second battle with leukemia.
Jarrod Lyle, the Australian professional golfer who will begin chemotherapy on Monday for a recurrence of leukemia, became a father Saturday.