- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Jarvis Jenkins Items
The Redskins are running out of room to create more salary cap space.
The Redskins' defensive line could use an upgrade but with other areas of need can the Redskins afford to address it this year?
The Redskins got a key piece of their defensive line under contract but the unit still has questions.
With defensive ends Stephen Bowen and Adam Carriker coming off injuries and facing an uncertain future, should the Redskins seek to upgrade the defensive line?
Depending on the health of Stephen Bowen and Adam Carriker, the Redskins may be in the market for a defensive end (or two).
Two Redskins defensive ends are facing that dreaded convergence of advancing age, recent injuries, and large salaries. Should the Redskins make a move?
The Redskins' defense could have a very familiar look to it in 2014. Will they be able to take a step forward?
After missing his rookie season with an injury and the first four games of last season due to suspension, fourth-year Redskins defensive end Jarvis Jenkins has a lot to prove in 2014.
London Fletcher is taking a slightly lighter workload as he winds down his career.