- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
Latest Jarvis Jenkins Items
Jason Hatcher and Chris Baker will start at defensive end for the Redskins. We know that much. But who will back them up?
Who's in an who's out? Tandler and Tarik take a look forward to September and project who will be on the roster and who will be gone. Today, they look at the final 53 on defense.
The addition of Jason Hatcher is expected to help the Redskins pressure opposing QBs. But Jay Gruden hopes young ends Chris Baker and Jarvis Jenkins will pitch in, too.
The Redskins upgraded their defensive line by signing Jason Hatcher. But the aging unit could be in need of another impact-maker sooner rather than later.
Depending on the health of Stephen Bowen and Adam Carriker, the Redskins may be in the market for a defensive end (or two).
After missing his rookie season with an injury and the first four games of last season due to suspension, fourth-year Redskins defensive end Jarvis Jenkins has a lot to prove in 2014.
Jarvis Jenkins is the eighth Washington Redskins player to receive an NFL drugs-related suspension in 22 months, sanctioned for four games without pay Friday for testing positive for a banned performance enhancing substance.
Washington Redskins defensive end Jarvis Jenkins was suspended for four games without pay Friday for violating the NFL's drugs policy.
Coach Mike Shanahan likes to preach to his players that injuries shouldn't carry with them any drop-off to the next guy in line. As Chris Wilson and Rob Jackson battled this week for Brian Orakpo's starting spot, both assured there would be no noticeable decline.