- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
Latest Jason Argent Items
Michael and Magic versus Kobe and LeBron?
Jay-Z is taking another step into the pro basketball realm: The Grammy-winning rapper and minority owner of the Brooklyn Nets will serve as the executive producer for the coming "NBA 2K13" video game.
Video game makers are bracing for an extended NBA lockout by focusing on former players who made the league popular in hopes of taking the attention away from the impact labor strife will have on their product.
This time, Michael Jordan won't be the only one to cover a 2K Sports basketball video game.