- Ohio sheriff sends bill to Mexico for cost of jailing illegals
- Fla. voters’ support for medical marijuana bodes well for ballot measure: poll
- Keith Urban concert ends in ‘nutso’ chaos, with dozens arrested, injured
- Very religious still lean toward GOP, reflecting long-term patterns, Gallup poll shows
- Fist bump becoming all the rage for germ-wary handshakers
- Tennessee storms ravage counties, wreck 10 homes
- Chinese police tear down church cross in religion crackdown
- Iraqi Christians rally at White House: ‘Obama, Obama, where are you?’
- Maine police find wife, husband, 3 children dead in home
- Sarah Palin Channel makes online debut as counter to mainstream media
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - Jason Baker
"A lot of the reason that parents don't take their kids is money or lack of expertise," Baker said. "They can't pay to get their kids to Dillon or Freezeout Lake or other places where waterfowl hunting is good. If a young person goes out and hunts a couple of times and doesn't get anything, they'll quit."
Baker is different than most, he said.