- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Jason Baker
"A lot of the reason that parents don't take their kids is money or lack of expertise," Baker said. "They can't pay to get their kids to Dillon or Freezeout Lake or other places where waterfowl hunting is good. If a young person goes out and hunts a couple of times and doesn't get anything, they'll quit."
Baker is different than most, he said.