- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Latest Jason Bartlett Items
The Minnesota Twins have outrighted left-hander Scott Diamond and outfielder Chris Parmelee to Triple-A Rochester, ensuring that veteran Jason Bartlett will make the team out of spring training.
St. Louis' Carlos Martinez and Minnesota's Kyle Gibson each enhanced their chances of earning a spot in their team's rotation with solid outings, and the Cardinals beat the Twins 3-1 on Wednesday.
After joining Cleveland for the final month, Jason Kubel found himself in a familiar place in Minnesota when the Indians finished the regular season.
Tim Stauffer shut down the Dodgers for 6 1-3 innings, Jason Bartlett homered and the San Diego Padres averted a three-game sweep by beating Los Angeles 3-0 Wednesday night.
The Padres have placed shortstop Jason Bartlett on the paternity leave list and recalled infielder Everth Cabrera from Triple-A Tucson.
The San Diego Padres finalized their $11.5 million, two-year contract with second baseman Orlando Hudson on Monday.
The San Diego Padres added a new double-play combination on Friday when they reacquired shortstop Jason Bartlett in a trade with the Tampa Bay Rays and closed in on a deal with second baseman Orlando Hudson.
Rookie Wade Davis allowed one run over eight innings in another sparkling performance against the Baltimore Orioles, Evan Longoria had two hits during a seven-run third inning and the Tampa Bay Rays rolled to an 8-1 victory Monday night.