- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
Latest Jason Biggs Items
Another daughter of Meryl Streep has landed a role in a TV drama. Grace Gummer will have a recurring role on HBO's "The Newsroom" in its upcoming second season, according to The Hollywood Reporter. She will play Hallie Shea, a reporter who is embedded with the Mitt Romney campaign.
Jason Biggs is brushing off criticism he received during the recent election season for vulgar tweets that referenced the wives of both Republican Mitt Romney and his running mate in the presidential race, Paul Ryan.
Toys R Us has begun selling a new line of toys and merchandise based on the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, the pizza-loving amphibian superheroes who return Sept. 29 in a new CGI series on Nickelodeon.
Film fans are still forking over for "The Hunger Games," which took in $33.5 million to lead the box office for a third-straight weekend.
"American Reunion" is stupid, even for a stupid movie.
The rock super group Yukon Kornelius has rarely played a show since its busy members first performed in 2008 after appearing together in the Warren Miller ski flick "Children of Winter."