- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
Topic - Jason Bohn
CBS' "48 Hours" this weekend will air parts of a haunting voicemail recorded during the last minutes of a young woman's life as she was murdered, although the victim's mother says she wishes the show wouldn't.
More than two years after going through brain surgery, J.B. Holmes is a winner again on the PGA Tour.
J.B. Holmes was a 3-foot putt away from winning the Wells Fargo Championship when he backed away to size up the situation.
A University of Florida law school graduate was sentenced to life in prison without parole Tuesday in the torture and death of his girlfriend, who can be heard begging for her life after her cellphone apparently pocket-dialed a friend and recorded her dying words.
A New York City jury has convicted a law school graduate of first-degree murder in connection to the death of his girlfriend inside their home.
A law school graduate charged with killing his financial analyst girlfriend in their Queens home is poised to go on trial on a murder charge.
Webb Simpson cruised to victory Sunday at TPC Summerlin, pulling away for a six-stroke win in the second event of the PGA Tour's new wraparound season.
The definition of a star on the PGA Tour can go beyond trophies, career money or Ryder Cup teams.
Jason Bohn begins his defense of his Zurich Classic of New Orleans title on Thursday, hoping to find some magic from a year ago.
At another point, he tells his girlfriend: "You're so stupid, you think I'm going to stop. I'm not going to stop."
"I didn't feel comfortable with the wind starting to gust up a little bit, and I went ahead and hit it anyhow in a situation that I probably would have backed off in," said Bohn, who finished fourth. "So I'm more disappointed in myself and the way that I handled that than the golf shots that I hit."