- Student protester shot, killed amid Venezuela unrest
- ‘Between Two Ferns’ director rushes to Obama’s defense, blasts O’Reilly
- Marine springs into action, runs down and tackles alleged Boston purse snatcher
- Education Department botching loan-amnesty program: GAO review
- Snowden: NSA uses fake Facebook to hack into users’ computers
- Tearin’ up my tweet: ‘N Sync’s Lance Bass promotes wrong Obamacare website
- Oil rig worker says he saw missing plane go down: report
- Pentagon: U.S. F-16 fighter jets to train with Poland near Ukraine
- Jerry Sandusky’s wife: Victims manipulated over money
- Ben Carson: America’s now ‘very much like Nazi Germany’
By Emily Miller
Obama is losing the debate on gun ownership, concealed-carry permits
Topic - Jason Brown
Figure skater Jason Brown's hometown of Highland Park has welcomed the bronze medalist back from the Olympics.
The Olympic men's figure skating gold medalist is 19 years old. The women's champion is 17.
American figure skater Ashley Wagner describes teammate Jason Brown as "the most patriotic man I have ever met."
Figure skater Jason Brown asked ski jumper Sarah Hendrickson to be his Valentine via Twitter.
Olympic figure skater Jason Brown's hometown has honored him with a 10-foot tall ice sculpture.
Evgeni Plushenko didn't get any edge in the draw for Thursday's men's short program at the Sochi Games.
American teen Jason Brown wants to skate in two more Olympics.
To U.S. figure skater Jason Brown, everything on the ice is a blur.
U.S. figure skater Jason Brown just doubled his shoe collection.
U.S. skater Jason Brown says it is "surreal" to be a YouTube star. Video of his skate at the U.S. championships in January that earned him a spot at the Sochi Olympics has 3,603,509 hits ... and counting. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzlcVKFVWVI)
Jason Brown can't stand still when he's not on the ice, which mirrors how he is while skating.
The parents and extended family of suburban Chicago figure skater Jason Brown are used to traveling as a pack to cheer him on at international competitions.
Family members of a 19-year-old suburban Chicago figure skater who's competing in the Winter Olympics say they're not worried about security in Russia.
Eleven Illinoisans are competing with the U.S. Olympic team in the winter games that start Thursday in Sochi, Russia.
Eleven Illinois athletes are competing in the Winter Olympics that begin Thursday in Sochi, Russia. Here's a look at the Illinois members of the U.S. Olympic team.
"I definitely think with that anything is possible," Brown said.
"I went out there and just performed and where I ended up is where I ended up," Brown said, "but I'm so proud to be in that top 10."