- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
- CDC sees measles spike and ‘failure to vaccinate’
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Jason Carter
Former President Jimmy Carter will spend a second night in an Ohio hospital for additional medical observation after being whisked from an airplane to an emergency room with an upset stomach.
Former President Jimmy Carter, on a trip promoting his new book, developed an upset stomach on a flight to Cleveland and was taken to a hospital for observation, officials said.
Former President Jimmy Carter, on a trip promoting his new book, developed an upset stomach on a flight to Cleveland on Tuesday and was taken to a hospital, officials said.
Georgia State Sen. Jason Carter (D-Decatur) announces he has filed paperwork to run for governor during a news conference Thursday, Nov. 7, 2013, in Atlanta.
Carter, the grandson of former President Jimmy Carter, tells The Associated Press Thursday Nov. 7, 2013, he plans to run for governor of Georgia next year.