- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
Latest Jason Castro Items
Tanner Scheppers was expected last year to pitch one inning. As a first-time major league starter this season, Scheppers is painfully learning that one inning can ruin his day.
With an assist from the broadcast booth, the Houston Astros battered R.A. Dickey's knuckleball on Thursday night.
R.A. Dickey felt good about his knuckleball Thursday night.
This is exactly what the Houston Astros were looking for when they signed Scott Feldman over the winter.
Jered Weaver left too many fastballs up in the strike zone, and the Houston Astros took advantage with four home runs off the Los Angeles Angels' ace.
Jarred Cosart pitched five perfect innings Wednesday night, leading the Houston Astros to a 2-0 victory over the Washington Nationals.
All-Star catcher Jason Castro and utilityman Jesus Guzman avoided salary arbitration when they agreed Friday to one-year contracts with the Houston Astros.
Matt Cain and his wife, Chelsea, returned to the field an hour and a half later for a few more perfect memories. They snapped photos on the mound, posing with the workers who tore it down so the dirt could be sent to the Hall of Fame.
Houston Astros catcher Jason Castro will be sidelined for most or all of the season following surgery to repair a torn anterior cruciate ligament in his right knee.