- GOP presses to scrap IRS commissioner position — but put in panel
- New bill would make sure women in military can get free birth control
- Trafficking bust reveals worries over missing kids; minors as young as 11 found
- Catholic League slams Obama: ‘Do Christian lives mean so little to you?’
- National laboratory cancels ‘Southern Accent Reduction’ classes after outcry
- U.S. woman with Ebola is stable, improving, son says
- Belgium pushes for clear labeling of goods from Israeli settlements
- ‘Queen of Mean’ Leona Helmsley’s former home hits market for $65M
- Florida beach-goers told to beware flesh-eating bacteria in water
- Lundergan Grimes uses ‘war on women’ strategy to attack McConnell
Latest Jason Chaffetz Items
Gov. Gary Herbert has hired U.S. Rep. Jason Chaffetz's chief of staff to serve in the same role for the governor.
Three-term Republican congressman Jason Chaffetz has easily held off two challengers for his party's nomination in Utah's 3rd Congressional District.
The chairman of a key House oversight panel is calling for an investigation into what he says looks like a $175 million "slush fund" set up by the U.S. Agency for International Development to entice Afghan government officials into embracing Western-style reforms.
Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson acknowledged Wednesday that he never read the background security check for his top staffer, telling lawmakers he based his hiring of chief of staff Christian Marrone solely on their time together at the Defense Department.
Top congressional Republicans want the Obama administration to turn over background-check records on the Department of Homeland Security’s new chief of staff, Christian Marrone, citing ethics questions tied to a Pennsylvania political scandal.
A former Utah staffer for U.S. Rep. Jason Chaffetz has pleaded not guilty to lying about being injured in the Iraq War to collect disability benefits.
Rep. Jason Chaffetz said the witnesses who are due to testify on Benghazi, Libya, on Wednesday have been intimidated by the Obama administration to such degree that they're terrified.
Utah Republican Rep. Jason Chaffetz sent out a series of tweets on Tuesday during his visit to the U.S.-Mexico border by Yuma, Ariz. As the saying goes, a picture says a thousand words.
A House committee approved legislation Wednesday that would require the firing of federal employees who are "seriously tax delinquent."