- ‘Welcome to the edge of freedom’: Biden’s boots touch down in DMZ
- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
Latest Jason Chaffetz Items
Even as the Senate is pushing its massive immigration bill, the House is beginning to move pieces of the puzzle through its committees with a vote Wednesday to force the Obama administration to stiffen border security.
Democrats said Friday this week's dramatic House oversight committee hearing on the Benghazi terror attacks had created "potential misperceptions" among the public, charging Republicans had "attempted to distort and manipulate" the record at the hearing.
Rep. Jason Chaffetz said the witnesses who are due to testify on Benghazi, Libya, on Wednesday have been intimidated by the Obama administration to such degree that they're terrified.
The top American diplomat in Libya is set to offer politically damaging testimony this week that suggests the Obama administration fumbled its response to the Sept. 11 attacks on the U.S. diplomatic post in Benghazi that killed Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens and three other Americans.
Washington, D.C., is a coin-operated world where lobbyists insert their nickels and politicians sing their song. Nobody is more in tune with the game than the music industry.
Tight budgets are forcing the Homeland Security Department to buy less ammunition, two top officials are slated to tell Congress on Thursday as the House oversight committee continues investigating the Obama administration's ammunition purchases.
Utah Republican Rep. Jason Chaffetz sent out a series of tweets on Tuesday during his visit to the U.S.-Mexico border by Yuma, Ariz. As the saying goes, a picture says a thousand words.
A House committee approved legislation Wednesday that would require the firing of federal employees who are "seriously tax delinquent."
More than six months since the deadly attacks on a U.S. diplomatic post and a nearby CIA facility in Benghazi, Libya, several Republican lawmakers say they still are looking for answers and are frustrated that the White House is blocking their access to an unknown number of American survivors.