- Putin to Snowden: We don’t collect droves of data on everyone like the U.S.
- Clemson football’s new opponent: Atheists upset with player prayer, Bible study
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford’s re-election launch party will be ‘history in the making,’ brother says
- Louisiana group hits back at Sen. Mary Landrieu campaign ad with ‘Actress Mary’ spot
- Brain surgery victim struggles with Obamacare: ‘It’s scary’
- Pro-Russian forces storm Ukrainian national guard base; 3 killed
- Joe Biden’s first Instagram pic mocked as shill for sunglass ad
- Confederate flag, blackface flaps lead Catholic school to expel 4
- Calif. tourist community evacuated over suspected explosive device
- Obama to use executive seat to push private companies onto solar
Latest Jason Collins Items
Jason Collins has signed a 10-day contract with the Brooklyn Nets and is set to become the first active openly gay player in the NBA.
Jason Collins reportedly will sign with the Brooklyn Nets on Sunday, thus becoming the first openly gay athlete in any of the four main U.S. sports leagues. Collins last played with the Wizards.
Looking to add a big man, the Brooklyn Nets have worked out center Jason Collins, who would become the first openly gay active NBA player if signed.
Commissioner Adam Silver contends that the reason Jason Collins isn't on an NBA roster has nothing to do with admitting that he was gay after last season.
Ex-Wizard Jason Collins, who announced he was gay last April, is coming back to town - as a guest of first lady Michelle Obama at Tuesday night's State of the Union address.
Jason Collins, who last year became the first male player in major American team sports to come out as gay, will be one of first lady Michelle Obama's guests for Tuesday night's State of the Union address, the White House announced Monday.
The Los Angeles Lakers want Dwight Howard so badly they put up billboards urging him to stay in town, then got Kobe Bryant and Steve Nash to get on bended knee before him.
NBA veteran Jason Collins has marched in Boston's gay pride parade with Massachusetts Congressman Joe Kennedy III, his onetime roommate at Stanford University.
It didn't take Jason Collins for Jallen Messersmith to come out as gay.