- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- Unemployment rose to 6.2 percent in July; 209K jobs added
- Dave Brat wishes Eric Cantor well, says he’s ready to take over on Nov. 5
- Ugandan court invalidates controversial anti-gay law
- Al Sharpton to NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio: ‘I’ll be your worst enemy’
- South Africa to prosecute after giraffe killed during truck transport
Latest Jason Collins Items
Jason Collins has signed a 10-day contract with the Brooklyn Nets and is set to become the first active openly gay player in the NBA.
Jason Collins reportedly will sign with the Brooklyn Nets on Sunday, thus becoming the first openly gay athlete in any of the four main U.S. sports leagues. Collins last played with the Wizards.
Looking to add a big man, the Brooklyn Nets have worked out center Jason Collins, who would become the first openly gay active NBA player if signed.
Commissioner Adam Silver contends that the reason Jason Collins isn't on an NBA roster has nothing to do with admitting that he was gay after last season.
Ex-Wizard Jason Collins, who announced he was gay last April, is coming back to town - as a guest of first lady Michelle Obama at Tuesday night's State of the Union address.
Jason Collins, who last year became the first male player in major American team sports to come out as gay, will be one of first lady Michelle Obama's guests for Tuesday night's State of the Union address, the White House announced Monday.
The Los Angeles Lakers want Dwight Howard so badly they put up billboards urging him to stay in town, then got Kobe Bryant and Steve Nash to get on bended knee before him.
NBA veteran Jason Collins has marched in Boston's gay pride parade with Massachusetts Congressman Joe Kennedy III, his onetime roommate at Stanford University.
It didn't take Jason Collins for Jallen Messersmith to come out as gay.