- Paul Walker secretly bought $9K wedding ring for Iraq vet
- Mystery sign poster hits Washington state town: ‘It’s OK to say Merry Christmas’
- Pope Francis forms commission to advise on sex abuse
- Anthony Weiner on radio? Cumulus says, ‘Never, ever’
- Executive order: Obama ups green-energy mandate on feds to 20 percent
- GOP launches candidate training: How to talk to women
- N.Y.’s Rockefeller Center lights up, as Bloomberg flicks on 76-foot Christmas tree
- Northern Ireland turns to ‘Game of Thrones’ to draw in tourists
- Washington woman live-tweets husband’s horrific car death
- China City of America mulled for New York — with $65M tax dollars
Latest Jason Collins Items
The only trade involving Dwight Howard came last summer. The potent scorers that moved did so long ago.
Crawford carried much of the scoring load early this season but had been unhappy with his role since the return of John Wall from injury. He flung his jersey into the stands after failing to play for the fourth straight game after Tuesday's loss to the Toronto Raptors.
The Atlanta Hawks looked liked anything but a postseason threat two weeks ago, trudging into the playoffs riding a six-game losing skid.