- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
- U.S. chemical sites vulnerable despite millions spent on security: Congress
- Driverless cars to hit the British streets by 2015
Latest Jason Day Items
History is one of Guan Tianlang's favorite subjects in school.
Jason Day and fellow countryman Marc Leishman are halfway to delivering Australia a first green jacket.
So much for local knowledge at the Masters.
The opening round of the Match Play Championship was suspended Wednesday when slush on the green gave way to snow that covered the fairways and greens at Dove Mountain and made it impossible to play.
Jason Day has withdrawn from the British Open, choosing instead to stay home with his newborn son.
Standing on the seventh green Friday while waiting his turn to putt, Jason Day shook his shoulder-length hair and poured water into his cap. The temperature was rising and Day's score was threatening to do likewise.
Nine players had or shared the lead during the third round of the Byron Nelson Championship.
Jason Day, who tied for second at the Masters and U.S. Open last year, withdrew during the second round Friday with an injured left ankle.