- In Colorado, a pot holiday tries to go mainstream
- Ukraine PM vows to find ‘bastards’ behind anti-Semitic fliers
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- Transcript reveals confusion over ferry evacuation in South Korea
- Militants kill 14 Algerian soldiers in ambush
- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Jason Dufner
Defending champion Adam Scott and his group tee off Thursday at 10:41 a.m. Scott is playing with Jason Dufner and U.S. Amateur champion Matthew Fitzpatrick.
Tiger Woods only made it through 10 holes Thursday - this time because of the weather, not his back.
Except for a cameo appearance in California, Jim Furyk has been hard to find on a golf course over the last four months.
From two golf tournaments in Hawaii this month, Jason Dufner picked up $314,000 in prize money - and bronchitis and pneumonia.
The PGA Tour season gets underway this week at the Frys.com Open, the first time the tour has gone to a wraparound season. And while the field might not look that strong on paper, odds are that will change.
When another long day ended at Muirfield Village, the Americans were assured of the lead going into the final round of singles matches.
Capsules of the Sunday matches at the Presidents Cup:
They split two matches, then reluctantly took a break.
Ben Crane was lucky to get into the FedEx Cup playoffs as the No. 125 seed. He missed the cut last week at the Wyndham Championship, and this was the first year that no one moved into the top 125 in the final event before the playoffs.
The last time Jason Dufner was on a Manhattan rooftop, he was down on one knee proposing to his future wife.
Golf, not gardening is Jason Dufner's strong suit.
Jason Dufner doesn't have the same set of skills as Rory McIlroy and Adam Scott, though his career has shared the same path _ from a memorable collapse at a major championship to redemption in pretty short order.
The pose was a familiar one for Jim Furyk _ buckled over as if he'd taken a punch in the gut, barely able to watch the flight of the ball.
Jason Dufner finally cracked a smile, and gave a slight pump of the fist, saving all that emotion for a big occasion. He won the PGA Championship.
"I'm excited to see Louisville at its best for two world-class sporting events," Dufner said.
"I'm sure the committee here will have some type of replacement there at some point in the near future," PGA champion Jason Dufner said. "So maybe we can just enjoy it for one year."