- DOJ reaches largest-ever federal government settlement over auto loan discrimination
- U.S. Navy to start giving gay couples marriage benefits in Japan
- Sen. Harry Reid goes to hospital as a precaution
- Fla.’s Trey Radel exits rehab, ‘excited’ to resume congressional role
- U.S. nuclear general boozed it up, chased ‘hot women’ in Russia: report
- 45 Calif. students at one school test positive for tuberculosis exposure
- Rob Ford on women: Give them cash ‘and they are happy’
- Ku Klux Klan group holds recruitment meeting in Maryland
- Airport assassination: Mayor, 3 others killed at Manila airport
- Tea party-type lawmakers take mysterious, off-books trip to Mideast
Latest Jason Dufner Items
Kevin Stadler teed off just after breakfast and finished right before dinner. It took him nearly 11 hours to complete a 7-under 64 at Liberty National, his lowest score on the PGA Tour since the first week of February. And he still isn't guaranteed to be the first-round leader at The Barclays.
Ben Crane was lucky to get into the FedEx Cup playoffs as the No. 125 seed. He missed the cut last week at the Wyndham Championship, and this was the first year that no one moved into the top 125 in the final event before the playoffs.
Imagine how different it might have been for Tiger Woods if not for one perfect shot.
The last time Jason Dufner was on a Manhattan rooftop, he was down on one knee proposing to his future wife.
Jason Dufner doesn't have the same set of skills as Rory McIlroy and Adam Scott, though his career has shared the same path _ from a memorable collapse at a major championship to redemption in pretty short order.
Golf, not gardening is Jason Dufner's strong suit.
For the second straight year, no player shot a lower aggregate score in the four majors than Adam Scott.
Most major champions are happy to bring back a check, a gleaming trophy and great memories from their breakthrough wins.
Henrik Stenson has closed with a 70 in two straight majors, steady performances under pressure.