- Obama encourages ICE to stand down, say former border agents
- Pro-Palestinian protesters attack Israeli soccer team in Austria match
- Virginia police: 2 dead after storm at campground
- Ukrainian prime minister announces resignation
- House members question $17 billion VA request
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo launches statewide task force to collect LGBT data
- Obama’s motorcade prevents woman in labor from crossing street to hospital
- Grijalva: Anti-trafficking law ‘line in the sand for many of us’
- Joe Biden: ‘Businesses are hiring at historic rates’
- Jeb Bush to Congress: Don’t use border crisis as excuse to delay immigration reform
Latest Jason Dufner Items
Keegan Bradley had heard about the difficulty of The Ocean Course _ and agreed with everything he'd been told after taking his first crack at the site where he'll defend his PGA Championship title this summer.
Adam Scott dealt with the wind by keeping the ball in play and had a 6-under 66 to tie for the lead with Jason Dufner in the Cadillac Championship.
Ryan Palmer parred his final hole at dusk for a 7-under 64 and the lead Thursday in the suspended first round of the Phoenix Open.
There wasn't much that separated Keegan Bradley and Brendan Steele last year.
Keegan Bradley was 12 years old, standing on top of the mountain in the middle of another brutal Vermont winter.
Jason Dufner never showed much emotion at the PGA Championship. Not when he had the Wanamaker Trophy in the bag. Not when he threw it all away.
Saying newly crowned PGA champion Keegan Bradley was practically born to play golf is like saying Barry Bonds got a headstart by being Bobby's son.
Keegan Bradley was pretty impressive at the PGA Championship with his resiliency and his really long belly putter.
Keegan Bradley has won the PGA Championship with an amazing comeback in regulation, then a three-hole playoff win over Jason Dufner at Atlanta Athletic Club.