- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
Latest Jason Garrett Items
Tony Romo is still sleeping in a recliner, still not practicing and still not certain whether he'll be able to play against the Redskins on Monday night.
Tony Romo wasn't on the field at the start of Cowboys' practice Friday, giving Jon Kitna another day of work with the starters.
With his arms crossed, ball cap on forward and an electronic stimulation device working to heal his broken rib, Tony Romo could only watch as the other Dallas Cowboys quarterbacks threw warm-up passes at the start of practice Thursday.
With his arms crossed, ball cap on _ forward _ and an electronic stimulation device working to heal his broken rib, Tony Romo could only watch as the other Dallas Cowboys quarterbacks threw warm-up passes at the start of practice Thursday.
Dallas Cowboys coach Jason Garrett is holding out hope quarterback Tony Romo will play in Monday night's game against the Washington Redskins.
To win in the NFL, it takes more than great players. Teams must have quality backups, too, or at least serviceable ones.
Tony Romo and the Dallas Cowboys are hurting after a gutsy but painful victory.
Sean Lee was everywhere in the Dallas Cowboys' opener.
Connecting the dots between Tony Romo's late-game flubs, a letdown by the defense, a breakdown on special teams and the excruciating, last-minute loss to the Jets, the Dallas Cowboys could've come away from their opener thinking, "Here we go again."