- Deadly N.Y. train derailment leads to Senate call for cameras at tracks
- WWII vet, 90, en route to Pearl Harbor event booted from flight
- SWAT team at Phoenix hospital as armed man clears emergency room
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle dragged from political meeting, booted from party
- Big storm dumps snow on East Coast, travel dicey
- Thai prime minister dissolves Parliament, calls elections
- Hagel to meet with Pakistan’s prime minister
- Kiev: Riot police deployed near protest sites
- Elton John blasts Russia’s anti-gay laws during Moscow concert
- U.N.: Afghanistan slow to enforce law protecting women
Latest Jason Giambi Items
Colorado's Jason Giambi has homered in his first three at-bats against the Philadelphia Phillies on Thursday night.
Brandon Inge hit a game-winning homer, then seemed to speak for many big leaguers when it came to Barry Bonds, drugs and the verdict for baseball's home run king.
As prosecutors moved closer to finishing their case against Barry Bonds, former major league infielder Randy Velarde described meeting the slugger's personal trainer outside spring training ballparks for injections of human growth hormone.
Colorado Rockies first baseman Jason Giambi says Barry Bonds' personal trainer first sent him steroids at the end of 2002.
The testimony remained intimately personal for Barry Bonds as his trial resumed Tuesday.
The Giambi brothers are likely to lead a parade of ball players taking the witness stand in the Barry Bonds perjury trial.
One by one, they walked down the aisle of Courtroom 10 and took a seat on the witness stand for their public day of reckoning.
Bruce Bochy has already picked the Phillies as his World Series favorite, and that's coming from the manager who knows something about Philadelphia's aces.
Colorado Rockies first baseman Jason Giambi and his brother testified Tuesday that Barry Bonds' personal trainer supplied them with performance-enhancing drugs.