- Pennsylvania Rep. Chaka Fattah vows to fight federal subpoena
- Ron Paul: CIA spying is a result of a distrustful, big government
- Mike Huckabee: Opposing abortion is ‘how we save this republic’
- Obama pitches to middle class with overtime pay action
- Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee claims Constitution is 400 years old
- Unemployment, job creation top biggest problems in America: poll
- Twitter crashes for second time in nine days
- Charles Manson associate Bruce Davis granted parole
- Israeli warplanes pound 29 Palestinian sites in Gaza: ‘Direct hits’ confirmed
- Eric Holder to give thumbs-up to drop jail time for drug offenders
By Emily Miller
Obama is losing the debate on gun ownership, concealed-carry permits
Topic - Jason Gosselin
Rather than appeal, the city will instead offer to sell the building to the Cradle of Liberty Council for $500,000, less than half its $1.1 million value, City Council lawyer Jason Gosselin said Wednesday.
"At the end of the day, the Boy Scouts will be writing a check to the city, rather than the other way around," Mr. Gosselin told the Associated Press. "This is a better solution than having to go through an appeals process."