- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
Latest Jason Hanson Items
Jeff Backus and Dominic Raiola have spent more than a decade together on Detroit's offensive line.
It has been so long _ a decade, in fact _ since the Detroit Lions played a regular season game on Monday night that kicker Jason Hanson can't remember it.
Aaron Rodgers should have fond memories of Atlanta. The last time he led the Packers into the Georgia Dome, they routed the Falcons in the second round of the playoffs. Rodgers was unstoppable then, and is playing even better in leading the defending Super Bowl champions to a 4-0 start.
The Detroit Lions have put kicker Jason Hanson on injured reserve, ending his season with an injured right knee.
The hapless Detroit Lions have lost an NFL-record 25 straight games on the road and seven of nine games anywhere this season. Separating the current version from the franchise's miserable past has become even tougher.
When Jason Hanson entered the NFL nearly two decades ago, he got hugs and high-fives for nailing a long field goal.
Kicker Dave Rayner is joining the Detroit Lions following Jason Hanson's injury.
At first it seemed like a fun novelty _ 307-pound Ndamukong Suh lining up to kick an extra point for Detroit as the home crowd shouted his name.
The Green Bay Packers were looking for the kind of performance that would prove they can play like an elite team for a full game. They were fortunate just to get a victory Sunday, thanks in large part to Charles Woodson.