- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Topic - jason heyward
The Red Sox are headed home with a new streak and renewed optimism.
Fredi Gonzalez felt strongly about a call that went against the Atlanta Braves that he charged out of the dugout for a second time after getting ejected.
Jason Heyward knew he had to get creative, because he was still at least 10 feet from home plate when he saw Buster Posey catch the ball.
A bit of indecision by Buster Posey cost the San Francisco Giants and led to a big inning for Atlanta.
Three straight losses to Atlanta provided more evidence of the improvement needed from the weak-hitting Cubs.
Aaron Harang realizes his struggles in 2013 were a sign to some that he no longer could be a winning pitcher.
For Ervin Santana, throwing strike after strike was even better than a no-hitter - especially when his impressive command came in his Atlanta debut.
Zack Wheeler's latest trip to his home state was ruined by Jason Heyward and Ervin Santana.
Seven innings of Bartolo Colon's dominance only made Jose Valverde's ninth-inning escape look even scarier.
Rafael Soriano earned his first save of the 2014 season on Sunday after closing out the Nats' 2-1 win over the Atlanta Braves. Though he sealed the win, however, it wasn't easy.
Bryce Harper's Washington Nationals and Jason Heyward's Atlanta Braves won the past two NL East titles, and they'll get the division race started early this season.
Ervin Santana allowed two runs in three innings as the Atlanta Braves topped the Detroit Tigers 12-3 Tuesday.
Jason Heyward went 3 for 3, Justin Upton drove in three runs with a single and a double, and an Atlanta Braves split squad tied the Miami Marlins 6-6 on Saturday in a game stopped after nine innings.
Freddy Garcia ran his streak of perfect innings to five in his bid to earn a spot in the Braves' rotation, Mets' top prospect Noah Syndergaard pitched two scoreless innings in his Grapefruit League debut and New York beat Atlanta 6-2 Monday.
Detroit newcomers Joe Nathan and Joba Chamberlain each pitched a scoreless inning to help the Tigers beat the Atlanta Braves 5-2 on Thursday.
"I knew I just missed it," Heyward said. "I'd like to be in that spot every time. I'd like to come through."
"It wasn't the best pitch to hit," said Heyward, who was mobbed by his teammates near second base, "but it was enough to get the job done."