- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Latest Jason Johnson Items
Missoula County commissioners have approved a $120,000 settlement for two deputies who alleged the sheriff discriminated against them when one announced plans to run for sheriff.
Delaware State Police are investigating a fatal crash that involved a tractor trailer loaded with chickens near Milford.
An investigator for the Montana Human Rights Bureau has found reasonable cause to believe a Missoula County sheriff's deputy faced discrimination and retaliation because of his support of a co-worker's candidacy for sheriff.
A group of fishermen think they have broken the world record with a recent catch off the coast of Huntington Beach in California — an 11-foot long mako shark, just 15 miles from the beach.
CNN's Carol Costello asked her panel a question Wednesday morning that might have a few people scratching their heads. The "CNN Newsroom" host asked nonprofits founder Van Jones, Politic365's Jason Johnson and The New York Times' Ross Douthat if the Christopher Dorner case teaches us anything about guns.
As Republicans head to Tampa, Fla., to nominate Mitt Romney for president, the contest with President Obama is narrowing in the 10 battleground states that likely will decide the election.
Once considered primarily the Obama campaign's designated attack dog, Vice President Joseph R. Biden has adopted a role that is lower in profile but more versatile on the stump in this election season.