- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
By David Keene
Allowing states to innovate could reduce dependency on bureaucracy
Topic - Jason Kenney
Kenney noted that Canada has one of the most generous immigration systems in the world but said it won't tolerate those who abuse it or cheat it to jump the queue.
"We are sending a strong message to those who are thinking of using the services of criminal human smugglers to sneak their way into Canada: Don't do it," Kenney said.