- Congress sends sweeping defense bill to Obama
- Multiple injuries as balcony collapses at London’s Apollo theatre during performance
- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
By Michael P. Orsi
Edward Snowden should declare his patriotism in court
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Jason Kidd
Wizards owner Ted Leonsis' preference all along has been to wait until the offseason before making any possible coaching or front office changes, according to a report.
Start spreading the news. One of New York's bumbling basketball teams is about to win!
Jason Kidd said he was just "trying to win" when he intentionally spilled a drink on the court, a stunt that cost him $50,000.
Jason Kidd dropped more than a soda in an attempt to delay a game. He ended up dropping $50,000 for the stunt.
Nene scored 12 of his 20 points in the final 4½ minutes of the fourth quarter, including a putback with 1.2 seconds to play that sent the game to overtime, and Trevor Ariza hit the go-ahead 3-pointer in the extra period.
Dwight Howard moved on and Derrick Rose came back, though Kobe Bryant won't quite yet. Nine first-time coaches are coming in and David Stern will soon head out.
Brooklyn Nets coach Jason Kidd was suspended Friday for two games after pleading guilty in a drunken driving case.
A year after he crashed his SUV into a telephone pole in the Hamptons, newly hired Brooklyn Nets coach Jason Kidd returns to court on Tuesday to answer drunken driving charges.
Brooklyn Nets coach Jason Kidd pleaded guilty Tuesday to a misdemeanor drunken driving charge and was placed on interim probation a year after he smashed his Cadillac SUV into a utility pole on eastern Long Island.
Brooklyn Nets coach Jason Kidd intends to plead guilty to a drunken driving charge, his lawyer said Tuesday.
The judge placed Kidd on interim probation. In exchange for the guilty plea, Kidd also agreed to speak to Long Island high school students about the dangers of drunken driving.
Feeling he was close to a deal for Paul Pierce, a thought crossed Billy King's mind.
Former teammates, players and an ex-NBA assistant coach say the credibility a Hall of Fame career brings and familiarity with today's players will help Jason Kidd successfully transition into coaching.
Former NBA All-Star Jason Kidd wasn't retired for long when the Brooklyn Nets hired him to coach the franchise.
Meet the new guy, Jason Kidd.
I [also] called Jason Kidd before the season and said 'Listen, I feel that I can be better than some of the players you're going to have.'
"Both teams stink," said Nets coach Jason Kidd.