- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
Latest Jason Kidd Items
The Brooklyn Nets didn't take long to put their worst loss in more than 10 years behind them.
Deron Williams took a moment to snap a few photos of Brooklyn teammate Jason Collins at their shootaround in Portland.
A broad smile lit up Will Barton's face when he was asked what he thought about the fans chanting his name in Portland's 124-80 rout of Brooklyn.
Jason Collins heard his name called by Nets coach Jason Kidd early in the second quarter and headed to the scorer's table to check in.
Jason Collins has a week and a half to prove himself to the Brooklyn Nets.
Although Jason Collins played only 10½ minutes in his first game with the Brooklyn Nets, it was a groundbreaking appearance.
Justin Cobbs raced down the floor past Southern California's defense and scored on a game-tying three-point play. The next time down the court, California's speedy point guard got an even more wide open look in the lane and gave his team the lead for good.
Jason Collins has signed a 10-day contract with the Brooklyn Nets and is set to become the first active openly gay player in the NBA.