- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Jason Kidd Items
Justin Cobbs raced down the floor past Southern California's defense and scored on a game-tying three-point play. The next time down the court, California's speedy point guard got an even more wide open look in the lane and gave his team the lead for good.
The Golden State Warriors will be without power forward David Lee and center Andrew Bogut against the Brooklyn Nets.
Looking to add a big man, the Brooklyn Nets have worked out center Jason Collins, who would become the first openly gay active NBA player if signed.
The Brooklyn Nets acquired guard Marcus Thornton from the Sacramento Kings for Jason Terry and Reggie Evans on Wednesday, removing two little-used veterans from their aging roster and hoping a younger one can rediscover his scoring touch.
There was a hint of panic as Dwyane Wade wondered whether elder actually was eldest.
In their previous game against New Orleans, the Brooklyn Nets pulled off an impressive feat: They were able to win even though all their starters were held to single digits in points.
Rookie Mason Plumlee and the reserves were flying high, so Brooklyn's starters took a seat.
The Detroit Pistons are still one of the worst fourth-quarter teams in the NBA.
The Indiana Pacers' bench didn't provide much in Saturday night's 97-96 win over the Brooklyn Nets.