- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
Latest Jason Kidd Items
Start spreading the news. One of New York's bumbling basketball teams is about to win!
Jason Kidd said he was just "trying to win" when he intentionally spilled a drink on the court, a stunt that cost him $50,000.
Jason Kidd dropped more than a soda in an attempt to delay a game. He ended up dropping $50,000 for the stunt.
Brooklyn Nets coach Jason Kidd was suspended Friday for two games after pleading guilty in a drunken driving case.
Brooklyn Nets coach Jason Kidd intends to plead guilty to a drunken driving charge, his lawyer said Tuesday.
The judge placed Kidd on interim probation. In exchange for the guilty plea, Kidd also agreed to speak to Long Island high school students about the dangers of drunken driving.
A year after he crashed his SUV into a telephone pole in the Hamptons, newly hired Brooklyn Nets coach Jason Kidd returns to court on Tuesday to answer drunken driving charges.
Brooklyn Nets coach Jason Kidd pleaded guilty Tuesday to a misdemeanor drunken driving charge and was placed on interim probation a year after he smashed his Cadillac SUV into a utility pole on eastern Long Island.
Former teammates, players and an ex-NBA assistant coach say the credibility a Hall of Fame career brings and familiarity with today's players will help Jason Kidd successfully transition into coaching.