- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
Latest Jason Kidd Items
Frustrated with the lack of playing time in his first year in the NBA last season, Brooklyn Nets reserve forward Mirza Teletovic stayed composed and patient.
Part of Brooklyn's resurgence this month has been due, in large part, to the team trusting each other on both ends of the court and buying into first-year coach Jason Kidd's plan.
Deron Williams and the Nets' reserves were toying with the Knicks when their fans joined in the fun, belting out a "Brook-lyn!" chant that seemed as loud as when they're home.
Deron Williams returned to the Brooklyn Nets in a reserve role and Pablo Prigioni started for the Knicks as both New York teams got point guards back Monday.
Devin Harris ducked out of his first practice in more than a month without talking to reporters.
NEW YORK (AP) — Brooklyn Nets forward Kevin Garnett is going to sit out for Saturday night's game against Cleveland in order to rest.
OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) — The way Brooklyn guard Joe Johnson looked at it, it was his turn at the game-clinching shot. So he asked coach Jason Kidd for the ball on the final possession.
Nets first-year coach Jason Kidd tore into his team after a loss on Christmas while the Knicks are holding out hope they can lure Rajon Rondo from the Celtics.
The two teams were wearing their Christmas short-sleeve jerseys that look straight out of a rec league game. Instead of numbers and a team name on the front, there was a big shiny logo. There are numbers on the sleeves, while the backs look more like a normal NBA jersey. Both teams were also wearing striped socks to complete the outfit.