- India diplomat who touts women’s rights busted for $3 wage to nanny
- MSNBC host Ed Schultz paid $252K by unions in 2012-2013
- Korean War memorial ordered to take down Christian cross
- Billy Graham near death, ‘close to going home to be with the Lord’
- SeaTac, Wash.: City’s new $15 minimum wage heads to court
- Obama mulls support for Islamists in Syria, with conditions
- Obama ‘birther’ theories float, as Hawaii health director killed in crash
- U.S. drone faulted for killing 14 ‘innocent civilians’ at Yemen wedding
- GOP hopes taking shutdown off the table with budget deal will pay dividends
- Chinese Death Star: The moon cited as the perfect launch pad for ballistic missiles
Latest Jason Kidd Items
Rashard Lewis wasn't even sure he was going to play when the Wizards faced the Detroit Pistons in the first game of their five-game road trip, having missed three games with a sore left knee. By the time the game was over, Lewis was in the record books.
LeBron James and the Miami Heat couldn't keep the Dallas Mavericks from winning the most recent NBA championship. They did a nice job, however, of getting the Mavs' title defense off to an ugly start.
With a tug from Dirk Nowitzki, Jason Kidd, Jason Terry and others, the Dallas Mavericks unveiled their championship banner minutes before opening this season against the team they knocked off in the NBA finals _ LeBron James and the Miami Heat.
Five years after a parade drawn up to celebrate the Dallas Mavericks' first NBA championship backfired, new plans are in place for a ride through the city's streets.
When Dirk Nowitzki couldn't get anything to fall, Jason Terry couldn't miss.
Here's where all their age and experience, heartbreak and disappointment actually benefit Dirk Nowitzki and the Dallas Mavericks.
For days, the Dallas Mavericks insisted nothing was wrong with the shots they were taking. They just weren't falling.
Jason Terry put his faith in these Dallas Mavericks in ink. On the inside of his right biceps.
Ball game. Dallas 112, Miami 103.