- Florida lawmakers move to wipe corrupt ‘Boss Hogg’ town from map
- N.C. math whiz to unveil secret of March Madness picks
- An appealing offer: Chiquita merges with Fyffes to make world’s largest banana firm
- Amnesty International says Syria guilty of war crimes for food blockade
- Mitch McConnell on beating tea party: ‘We are going to crush them’
- Adam Lanza’s dad: He would’ve killed me ‘in a heartbeat’
- North Korea holds election: 100% turnout, Kim Jong-un gets — 100% of vote
- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
Latest Jason Kidd Items
Brooklyn Nets coach Jason Kidd was suspended Friday for two games after pleading guilty in a drunken driving case.
A year after he crashed his SUV into a telephone pole in the Hamptons, newly hired Brooklyn Nets coach Jason Kidd returns to court on Tuesday to answer drunken driving charges.
Brooklyn Nets coach Jason Kidd intends to plead guilty to a drunken driving charge, his lawyer said Tuesday.
The judge placed Kidd on interim probation. In exchange for the guilty plea, Kidd also agreed to speak to Long Island high school students about the dangers of drunken driving.
Brooklyn Nets coach Jason Kidd pleaded guilty Tuesday to a misdemeanor drunken driving charge and was placed on interim probation a year after he smashed his Cadillac SUV into a utility pole on eastern Long Island.
Feeling he was close to a deal for Paul Pierce, a thought crossed Billy King's mind.
Former NBA All-Star Jason Kidd wasn't retired for long when the Brooklyn Nets hired him to coach the franchise.
Former teammates, players and an ex-NBA assistant coach say the credibility a Hall of Fame career brings and familiarity with today's players will help Jason Kidd successfully transition into coaching.
After playing in the NBA for 19 years, Jason Kidd says he's nervous about being a rookie coach.