- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
Latest Jason Kidd Items
Jason Kidd just drilled a 3-pointer, Mavs up 105-100.
Ball game. Dallas 112, Miami 103.
The Dallas Mavericks are on the brink of their first championship in the most fitting of ways: They cranked up their offense.
Rick Carlisle smiled and laughed. He couldn't believe what he was being asked, nor was he about to say what he really thought.
The NBA finals are a best-of-three series now.
Even when the Dallas Mavericks erase those big leads Miami keeps building, another problem lurks.
Those LeBron James dunks sure look great on highlight shows and commercials. They make good posters, too.
It may have been the simplest play the Miami Heat ran all night.
Not this time, Dirk.