- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Latest Jason Kipnis Items
Mike Aviles has built a reputation as a solid player off the bench. He's not doing a bad job being in the lineup every day either.
The Cleveland Indians have activated All-Star second baseman Jason Kipnis from the 15-day disabled list after he was sidelined by a strained muscle in his right side.
After going through a rocky April, the Cleveland Indians got more bad news before even playing a game in May.
Indians second baseman Jason Kipnis has left Cleveland's game against the Los Angeles Angels because of an abdominal strain on his right side.
As if the Cleveland Indians haven't had enough problems on this West Coast trip, All-Star second baseman Jason Kipnis strained an abdominal muscle Tuesday night and left the game after grounding into a double play in his second at-bat.
Zach McAllister was in complete control for four innings on Saturday. Then everything fell apart.
With seven games still left this month, Jason Kipnis has already surpassed his statistics from last April.
The Royals flexed, then fizzled.
The Royals lost a coach during batting practice. Then a squirrel ran onto the field.