- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
By Tom Fitton
New photos confirm the attack's coordination and its cover-up
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Jason Laughlin
A former manager at the Sept. 11 Memorial was fired for raising health and security concerns at one of the most security-conscious places in the world, he said in a lawsuit filed last week.
A wildfire in the Angeles National Forest that forced the evacuation of thousands of visitors has grown another 500 acres and additional firefighting resources have been requested.
It was not clear whether the gunman knew anyone in the car or what sparked the shooting late Saturday, Camden County prosecutor's spokesman Jason Laughlin said.
Police found blood-stained sneakers inside the apartment where Mr. Rivera was arrested that matched bloody footprints in the home where Dominick Andujor was stabbed to death, Mr. Laughlin said.