- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
By Steve King
Topic - Jason Luis Rivera
A judge has granted Miley Cyrus a three-year civil restraining order against a man convicted of trespassing at her home in Los Angeles.
A man convicted of trespassing at Miley Cyrus' Los Angeles home has been sentenced to a year and a half in jail.
A Los Angeles jury has convicted a man of misdemeanor trespassing at the home of Miley Cyrus.
Los Angeles prosecutors have charged a man with trespassing after his weekend arrest at the home of actress-singer Miley Cyrus.
Police say Rivera told officers he was a friend of the singer-actress and he repeatedly threw himself against an outside wall as if trying to break in.
Police say Rivera told them he was a friend of the singer-actress and repeatedly threw himself against an outside wall as if trying to break in.