- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Jason Mase
The award-winning MyFord Touch driver connect technology is just the start of an entire suite of class-exclusive convenience features and technologies available on the 2011 Ford Edge and not found on crossovers that cost twice the price.
"The 2011 Ford Edge delivers the perfect blend of style, technology and capability our customers demand," said Jason Mase, crossover marketing manager. "The Edge has been at the forefront of consumer-focused features and conveniences such as SYNC, which allowed customers to connect their devices in a vehicle like never before. Now MyFord Touch builds on that heritage with new driver connect technology that leads the industry."
"The Edge has stood out from the competition from the very beginning, and the 2011 model will be a standout again, in the way it merges style our customers want with technology our competitors can't match," said Mase.