- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Fourth Amendment says Obama is not at liberty to collect metadata
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Jason Mattera
Barack Obama is really just one of the guys. He wants to take away Joe Sixpack’s guns, but he wants everybody to know that he’s a shooter and intends to keep his own shootin’ iron.
State universities are organizing students in support of President Obama's re-election efforts. Professor Brian McHale of Ohio State University asked for class time for Obama campaign organizers. At Colorado's Adams State University, a campus blog promoted a "12 week long organizing internship for the Obama campaign."
In their own minds, liberals are open-minded and promote diversity - unless they're talking about a white, southern, conservative believer. In that case, it's open season for intolerance.
I am a fan of new-media maven Jason Mattera's guerrilla videos and radio appearances, so I was disappointed to find his latest book, "Hollywood Hypocrites: The Devastating Truth About Obama's Biggest Backers" - about, well, Hollywood hypocrites such as Oliver Stone, Michael Moore, etc. - not of the same level of interest.
"Tea Party members get called the worst things imaginable and still remain peaceful," Mr. Mattera said. "But ask a big Hollywood celebrity to explain himself and the guy goes ballistic."