- DOJ reaches largest-ever federal government settlement over auto loan discrimination
- U.S. Navy to start giving gay couples marriage benefits in Japan
- Sen. Harry Reid goes to hospital as a precaution
- Fla.’s Trey Radel exits rehab, ‘excited’ to resume congressional role
- U.S. nuclear general boozed it up, chased ‘hot women’ in Russia: report
- 45 Calif. students at one school test positive for tuberculosis exposure
- Rob Ford on women: Give them cash ‘and they are happy’
- Ku Klux Klan group holds recruitment meeting in Maryland
- Airport assassination: Mayor, 3 others killed at Manila airport
- Tea party-type lawmakers take mysterious, off-books trip to Mideast
Latest Jason Peters Items
Philadelphia Eagles left tackle Jason Peters will get nearly $2 million in a lawsuit over a rolling walker which he says broke and caused him to reinjure his torn Achilles tendon.
Eagles left tackle Jason Peters ruptured the Achilles tendon in his right leg on Tuesday, and surgery is required.
Dallas Cowboys defensive coordinator Rob Ryan, as his last name suggests, is going to blitz the opposing offense.
With a must-win game looming in Washington on Sunday, the Eagles are facing a potential offensive line shortage.
Humbled by an awful start, the Philadelphia Eagles are ready to bury that "Dream Team" label.
Ben Roethlisberger and Andre Johnson are uncertainties for next week's games after sustaining injuries Sunday.
Eagles left tackle Jason Peters suffered an ankle injury in practice Friday and is listed as questionable for Sunday's game with the Atlanta Falcons.
Protecting Michael Vick is such a concern for the Philadelphia Eagles, they've overhauled their offensive line.
Philadelphia Eagles tackle Jason Peters is free on $628 bond after being arrested in Shreveport., La., for violating the city's loud music ordinance and resisting arrest.