- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
Latest Jason Pierre-Paul Items
Tom Coughlin is going to get another chance to make the New York Giants a champion again.
Never heard of Bobby Rainey or Andre Brown? David Bass or Matt McGloin? Tony Dye or Rashad Jennings?
Eleven seasons into his football career, Washington Redskins linebacker Nick Barnett figures he has a pretty good sense of the sort of teasing and hazing and horsing around that happens in the typical NFL locker room, especially when it comes to rookies.
Donte' Stallworth's NFL comeback from a hot air balloon accident might have ended Monday when he was released by the Washington Redskins.
Giants defensive end Jason Pierre-Paul should be ready for the start of the season after having surgery to repair a herniated disc in his lower back on Tuesday.
Left tackle Trent Williams significantly bruised his left thigh when left guard Kory Lichtensteiger inadvertently kneed him while pass blocking on the third play of the Redskins' win over Dallas on Thanksgiving. He wasn't wearing thigh pads on the play.
The New York Giants sure feel at home at Cowboys Stadium.
Eli Manning stood on the New York Giants' sideline in disbelief when it looked as if the Dallas Cowboys had scored a go-ahead touchdown with 10 seconds left.
Despite doing so many things worth getting excited about, the Redskins still managed to lose to the Giants. A loss like this serves as a reminder that RG3 needs more help if he and the Redskins are going to be all they can be. And how long will it take that help to arrive?