- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
Latest Jason Plummer Items
Police are investigating a judge's claims that she was shoved by a congressional candidate during a homecoming parade — a dust-up that has the woman demanding a "proper" apology from the House hopeful who considers the matter "silly."
House Speaker John A. Boehner of Ohio is comparing Republican Mitt Romney's running mate to John F. Kennedy, the Massachusetts Democrat who won the White House in 1960.