- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Jason Plummer Items
Police are investigating a judge's claims that she was shoved by a congressional candidate during a homecoming parade — a dust-up that has the woman demanding a "proper" apology from the House hopeful who considers the matter "silly."
House Speaker John A. Boehner of Ohio is comparing Republican Mitt Romney's running mate to John F. Kennedy, the Massachusetts Democrat who won the White House in 1960.