- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Topic - Jason Sudeikis
Massachusetts is playing the role of a rural Maine town in a new film starring Jason Sudeikis, Rebecca Hall and Blythe Danner.
Olivia Wilde and Jason Sudeikis are getting married.
"Saturday Night Live" has seen its fair share of brilliant performers. John Belushi and Chevy Chase in the early years; budding movie stars including Eddie Murphy and Mike Myers later on; Adam Sandler and Chris Farley; Tina Fey and Jimmy Fallon. But none got the emotional sendoff reserved for Kristen Wiig.
How can "Saturday Night Live" possibly replace (fill in the blank)?
On a stage that looks like an enchanted garden topped with a crystal collage, stars of some of last year's biggest blockbusters and this summer's most anticipated movies will gather Sunday night for the MTV Movie Awards.
Jason Sudeikis will host the 20th annual MTV Movie Awards.